When I rolled the greenhouse door up, the inside of it was iced over. Thermometer says 30. The broccoli plants look like they've been sprayed with a clear coat of varnish. They're pretty stiff, too. Almost to the point of, mayhaps, breaking.
I've changed the title of this blog. Still the same URL as always. I'm trying to consolidate all my platforms to one name. Thanks for understanding and being a part of my life endeavors.
|I wonder if this variety of broccoli doesn't produce larger heads?|
|This is the plant I harvested earlier. Still a bunch of littler shoots to get.|
|Volunteer tater plant is frozen. I had it covered, for frost protection, too.|
The old gate handle I whipped together, in a minute, was a bit too small for my finger. I had planned on making another one. But, never got around to it. Or, a round tuit. I made a point to get into the shop and make one. I actually made 2. I didn't care for the look of the first one I remade. I like the one on the gate now, much better. Fancy!
|The old handle is closest to the gate on the cross member. Little bitty thing. The one next to it was my first replacement. I used it for a day, then decided it wasn't what I wanted. Serviceable but, unappealing.|