Wednesday, September 28, 2016

One Small Stone


Monday morning I was sitting in front of the computer. All at once it felt as if I had a muscle spasm in my back. That's what I thought. Ate quite a few ibupropen, whimpered and whined throughout the day and the following night. At 0600, Tuesday I had had enough and made my way to the VA Urgent Care.

4 hours later, an IV, CT scan and a couple prescriptions I was on my way home. I was up and down Tuesday night with mild pain (popped a few meds). Finally passed this tiny kidney stone. I never would've thought this 2mm rock could have me down and out like it did.

The good side: because it passed so quickly, I have massive amounts of hydrocodone left for rainy days.

3 comments:

  1. Hubby and oldest boy have both gone through the same, for about the same size - though hubby eventually had to have his gall bladder removed. They both understand.

    Glad you are better and without serious complications, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't nothing funny about that! EEEEyowwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had one and don't want to start!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I like comments. Let me hear what you have to say.