Saturday, July 2, 2016

Garden, Weeds and Chickens

July is here. It's hot and humid. I'm a big fan of hot but, outside, a big fan would be great. Any hootch, a few pictures from the garden and surrounding area.

A volunteer cantaloupe. Huge but, no buds yet. 

The neighbor told me Cherokee Purple maters didn't do good here. Hmmm...

Watermelon beef.

Goose demanding weeds from the garden.

Just a handful. Don't want them too spoiled. 

The 2 broody Banties. Lacey (on the right) bites hard and never retreats.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice plants and animals you have. Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking good, Mike. Hot and humid here, too. I know what you mean about needing a fan outside!
    Hope you all have a safe, blessed, Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I like comments. Let me hear what you have to say.