Monday, April 25, 2016

Moving and Planting Day

The banties transferred over to the big girl side of the pens and I closed them off. Everybody was inside the big coop, last night, except Chatty. I saw her sleeping on the porch. She's safe enough, I reckon, and will eventually go inside. Perhaps, this move will break her broodiness.

Made a few smaller beds around the yard instead of the one larger one. Squash and cucumbers are in the ground. Still have more but, uncertain where to till has me on hold. The larger area will be for tomatoes and the banty pen will be made into a greenhouse this fall.

Saturday Higgins went to Tractor Supply for rabies shot. Ended up getting a couple more. He's needing a nap. 

A rainy Friday set me in the paint mode. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I like comments. Let me hear what you have to say.